‘The Lakes’ location is:
4932 Cabot Trail at North East Margaree, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia.
The property is situated on the beautiful Lake O’Law surrounded by the
Cape Breton Highlands offering natural beauty and sparkling waters that you
will remember for life.
Within easy reach of ‘The Lakes’:
- Margaree Salmon Museum
- Salmon fishing Margaree River
- Beaches at Margaree Harbour & Belle Cote
- Golf courses at Cheticamp, Inverness & Baddeck
- Whale watching tours
- Alexander Graham Bell Museum
- Drive the scenic Cabot Trail
- Cape Breton Highlands National Park
- Fortress of Louisbourg
- Miners Museum